As you are aware, Tom Pleiman retired approximately two years ago so we decided to change the firm’s name to be more reflective of the current ownership. Our new business name is Hollis CPAs and Associates, P.A.
Although we have a new name, our staff remains unchanged and ready to meet your accounting and tax reporting needs. We also have some exciting news to share with you regarding recent investments made to enhance the services we offer. They include:
- Upgrading our tax software to provide clients with an award-winning, cloud-based tax preparation and compliance solution.
- Becoming ADP wholesalers, which enables our clients to securely manage payroll and tax reporting with greater accuracy and efficiency.
- Certified as QuickBooks ProAdvisors, which distinguishes us from other accounting firms. We provide advice and guidance that is tailor-made for your business. Enjoy peace of mind that we stay up-to-date on the latest accounting rules so you don’t have to. As noted on QuickBooks website, “a ProAdvisor enables you to spend less time on your books and more time pursuing your passions.”
- Implementing rigorous data security safeguards designed to protect our business tools, and safeguard against unauthorized access to client data.
- Undergoing a peer review by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), which requires its member firms to undergo a peer review every three years. The Florida Institute of CPA’s administers the AICPA Peer Review Program for AICPA member firms. We have undergone and received the highest grade awarded by the AICPA which is “pass”.
Thank you for your continued business, as this is the truest measurement of our success. Please feel welcome to call us at (904) 448-5005 should you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you.
Lane Hollis, CPA, CFF
Hollis CPAs and Associates, P.A.